Social media competition terms & conditions of entry to win a Kindle:
- This competition/prize draw is organised by NAHT. By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
- This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over.
- A maximum of 1 answer per person is permitted.
- Employees of NAHT are not eligible to win.
- The competition will run from 5th June 2019 –30th June 2019
- Entries received after 11:59pm on 30th June 2019 will not be counted. No entries received after these dates, or entries that are incomplete will be considered for prizes. Data will still be collected from entries submitted after this date.
- NAHT accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost or incorrectly completed.
- The winner of competition will be drawn on 1st July 2019
- Prize winners will be notified via social media by 2nd of July 2019.
- The organiser’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The organiser will process the personal data of all entrants in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and will not disclose the personal data to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. Winners accept that the organiser may disclose their names to the public.
- The organiser and this competition are governed by English Law.
- The winners may be asked to take part in publicity and the organiser reserves the right to use the names and locations of winners in any publicity.
- There is a total of one prize available over the course of the social media competition: