Below you'll find details of how to get in touch via email, depending on the nature of your enquiry. You can find details for our offices in Northern ireland and Wales, and all our telphone numbers, on our Contact Us page.
If you need help with your NAHT membership, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org, but for the quickest response please get in touch using the email address shown in the section most relevant to your query, below.
- I’m having trouble registering for NAHT Extras
- I don’t know how to login to NAHT Extras
- Where's my voucher?
Please email email@example.com for help with NAHT Extras, and we’ll get back to you as quickly as we can.
Joining NAHT and NAHT Edge
- I want to join NAHT/NAHT Edge
- How do I join on a promotional offer?
- Can I join – what are the eligibility criteria?
- Can I re-join?
- What if I’m working part-time?
- How can I pay for membership?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for help joining NAHT, and we’ll get back to you as quickly as we can. If you’re interested in joining NAHT Edge, email email@example.com.
Membership – general queries
- What’s my membership number?
- How can I update my personal details?
- How can I find out more about my subscription rate and/or tax relief?
- I want to find out about member benefits, including car insurance, independent financial advice, etc
- I’ve changed jobs
- I’ve changed school
- I’m now working part-time (0.6 FTE or less)
- I’m on maternity leave/paternity/adoption/sabbatical leave
- I’m returning to work after retirement
- Who do I contact about Direct Debit changes (please note, the payment date is always on the 5th of each month)?
To tell us about or to find out more about any of these areas or circumstances, email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also update your contact details online here.
Changes to your membership and moving on
What do I do if my circumstances have changed?
- I’m experiencing financial hardship
- I want to leave membership
- I want to retire and find out more about life membership
- How can I ensure I’m protected if I leave the profession?
Please email email@example.com with your enquiry.
- I’m looking for professional help
- I’d like some pensions advice
- Who’s my representative?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your enquiry, or complete this online form.
Logging into NAHT’s website
- I’m having problems logging in to view member-only resources, such your advice guides
- I’ve forgotten my password details
See the relevant links on our login page. If this is unsuccessful, please email email@example.com.
Member communication preferences
- I want to change my communications preferences
- I want to ensure I receive critical news updates from NAHT (remember to check spam folders and try adding NAHT email addresses to your safe senders list)
- I’m receiving unwanted types of emails from NAHT
- How do I update my email address?
You can login to change your preferences at any time here. You can also change your preferences by clicking on link at the bottom of the emails NAHT sends to its members. If after trying this you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.