Expert resources and specialist support
- Around the clock advice and support – we are here for you when you need us
- Professional advice on managing your school including downloadable guides from the member's area of the website
- Access to our advice phone line, and the counselling phone line which is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Individual legal support, protection and representation from our in-house team
- Regional officers providing direct personal advice and representation
- Expert advice on pay, conditions and occupational pensions
- NAHT leaders working to influence national and local government policies
Access to NAHT Extras
When you join NAHT, not only will be a part of the biggest union for school leaders, but you will also be able to access NAHT Extras, our 24/7 online savings platform.
Once you have paid your first direct debit, and provided us with your personal email address, you will be invited to use our new member savings platform that will offer you a host of discounts across hundreds of retailers. Save on your everyday costs, from your morning coffee and pastry, through to a holiday, or even upgrading your kitchen.
All members receive 20% off our highly regarded courses and conferences
- Training courses for all members of the leadership team
- Opportunities to network with peers to share experiences and solve problems
- Consultancy services offering bespoke training
- National and local conferences
Discounts on partner services
- Independent financial advice and investment planning
- Insurance services, including home, contents and motor
- Travel insurance
- Professional indemnity and public liability insurance
- Online staff recruitment
- Staff absence insurance
Want to become a Chartered College Member?
We've teamed up with The Chartered College to offer all our new and existing members a discount of 20% on Chartered College membership.
To join you need to provide:
- personal contact details
- a personal email address
- bank details to set up a monthly direct debit
- your employment details (we do not notify your employer that you have joined).
It will take approximately five minutes to register. On completion we will notify you by email if your application has been successful and when your membership commences we will send you your membership details.
Memberships usually starts on the first of the month you are applying in, if you apply in the last week of the month your membership may commence on the first of the following month. If you wish your membership to start in the current month, please phone 0300 30 30 333 to speak to our membership team.