A leader's career can be a long, winding road, so we want to support this community the best way we can. One such way is by facilitating contact between leaders at various stages of their career allowing them to share best practice and invaluable guidance. By working together and tapping into all this knowledge we can make education the best it can be.
This platform provides a space for school leaders to share and gain knowledge that will benefit those starting their leadership journey as well as seasoned leaders.
For mentees, it's a great way to build on areas that you're less familiar with or that are completely new to you, and in turn build a strong working mentor relationship that'll inspire you. For mentors, it's a chance to give back and help strengthen the profession by sharing your experience and knowledge.
How can I benefit from having a mentor?
- Receive independent advice about your expectations and professional development.
- Develop the capabilities and skills needed to succeed.
- Identify your strengths, weaknesses, and the best way to use these in your career as a leader.
- Develop knowledge of discipline-related and non-technical skills, which could contribute towards your continuing professional development (CPD) plan.
- Access support, professional development, guidance, and networking opportunities.
- Overcome challenges with the support of a mentor who has been through the same experiences.
How can I benefit from mentoring others?
- The ability to develop your coaching and mentoring skills, which can contribute towards your continuing professional development (CPD) plan.
- The ability to pass on your experience as an employer or employee.
- A chance to use your communication and leadership skills and industry knowledge.
- A new perspective on your professional and personal experiences.
- The satisfaction of helping others and passing your wealth of knowledge.
- Networking opportunities.
Find out more and register for the scheme
This is an online only platform, so please report any issues to email@example.com