NAHT is designed to support and grow communities of aspiring, middle and senior leaders in education and provide its members with an influential and powerful voice through lobbying and consultation with government and key decision makers.
Our unrivalled professional and personal development paths, expertise and legal protection will support both you and your career journey.
We do this in the following ways:
- Providing you with expert resources, information and guidance on up-to-date key issues, and access to a like-minded community of more than 40,000 members
- Inviting you to bespoke conferences where you have the opportunity to share experiences with each other, listen to key educational leaders and join debates with your peers and seniors
- Ensuring high quality representation, advice and support through internal employment procedures
- Providing first class legal protection and support in courts, tribunals and regulatory hearings
- Professional and timely management advice on school and employment matters from our expert Specialist Advice Team
- Delivering a focused and respected voice through lobbying and consultation with key decision makers
Combined with the benefits of a leading trade union with expert 1:1 telephone guidance, we will support you through both the best and most challenging times of your career, from the start of your leadership journey to your retirement years.
We are proud to work with our current members who enable our strength and depth of voice, and we invite and encourage new members to help us make our combined voice and community stronger.