Benefits of becoming a CIEA member include:
- Post nominals recognising level of accreditation (for example Janet Smith ACIEA, MCIEA or FCIEA (depending on membership level)
- A monthly e-newsletter “On the Mark”
- Access to the EBSCO database, with free text searches of up-to-date research on assessment
- Access to the Member Area on our website which contains articles, webinars, lectures and case studies linked to assessment
- Access to high quality training by experts to support accreditation of individuals and institutions (fees apply, please see the Training pages for further information).
Become a CIEA member today.
If you're not currently a member of NAHT, then join today to access this benefit and much more.