Throughout the covid-19 pandemic, NAHT has represented the views of our members to the government. NAHT is calling on the government to address our priorities for a fair and safe recovery for young people and their schools.
Education now needs to be about recovery, and we need to see improvements in these five key areas:
- Funding (covid-related and long-term)
- Health and well-being (including covid safety and mental health)
- Curriculum and assessment
- Accountability and inspection
- Recruitment and retention
Our campaigning for these priorities will be critical.
We have created a toolkit to use in order to support this campaign and to focus on our seven immediate priorities for a safe and fair recovery for young people and their schools. You can visit our public campaign page here.