M&S voucher Terms and Conditions
1. This offer is only open to the NAHT members who received this email, after attending a financial advice review with Skipton Building Society. This offer is available until 31 May 2021.
2. NAHT members are eligible to claim one £50 M&S Gift Card.
3. This offer is provided and administered by Skipton Building Society, Principal Office, The Bailey, Skipton BD23 1DN.
4. Marks & Spencer’s Gift cards and e-gift cards can be redeemed at M&S stores in the United Kingdom, Eire and the Channel Islands (including Outlets but excluding BP stores) and online (subject to website terms and conditions). They may be exchanged for goods of a higher price than the face value of the card on payment of the difference.
5. Gift cards and e-gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash or used to pay for M&S Bank services, products or outstanding card balances, made to measure shirts, Lunch to Go, personalised cards or M&S Energy or to buy another gift card or e-gift card.
6. Gift cards and e-gift cards can be activated with a minimum value of £1 and a maximum load value of £1000.
7. Gift cards and e-gift cards, or a combination of, are restricted to a maximum of five that can be redeemed in any one transaction online.
8. If any item purchased with a gift card or e-gift card is subsequently exchanged for an item of a lower price or refunded, any money owing will be added to the remaining balance on the card.
10. If you do not spend the entire balance on the gift card / e-gift card, the remaining balance will be updated after each transaction. If spent in store, the remaining balance is shown on your printed till
11. Gift cards and e-gift cards should be treated as cash. They are not cheque guarantee, credit or charge cards. M&S will not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
12. Gift cards and e-gift cards cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your statutory rights, for example in the event they are not of satisfactory quality.
13. M&S reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of gift cards and e-gift cards at any time and to take appropriate action, including the cancellation of the card, if, in its discretion, it deems such action necessary. This does not affect your statutory rights.