Many schools are currently in the process of evaluating and re-designing their curriculum. In this one day course, Chris will guide you through three stages of curriculum design: intent, implementation and impact.
- building ‘cultural capital’
- mapping breadth study
- creating a curriculum progression model
- articulating curriculum design rationale
- visualising end points
- using research from the learning sciences to guide implementation decisions
- using subject specific pedagogy (content pedagogical knowledge)
- the role of subject leaders (or equivalent)
- assessment methodologies
- how to monitor attainment without flight paths, predicted grades or point scores
Have a look back at the seminar we ran in December and find out how our attendees found the day.