Please Note: All of our courses have been postponed until futher notice. If you have booked a course we will be in touch with you as soon as we have rescheduled dates for each course. Please note this may not be until Summer term.
Many schools are currently in the process of evaluating and re-designing their curriculum. In this one day course, Chris will guide you through three stages of curriculum design: intent, implementation and impact.
- building ‘cultural capital’
- mapping breadth study
- creating a curriculum progression model
- articulating curriculum design rationale
- visualising end points
- using research from the learning sciences to guide implementation decisions
- using subject specific pedagogy (content pedagogical knowledge)
- the role of subject leaders (or equivalent)
- assessment methodologies
- how to monitor attainment without flight paths, predicted grades or point scores
Have a look back at the seminar we ran in December and find out how our attendees found the day.