Every day, school leaders are going above and beyond in how their schools respond to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic. In adapting school life, curriculum and classrooms, and in getting the message out to their local parents and children that successful school life goes on.
This course will look at how you as a school leader can best publicise the fantastic work you are doing every day in making sure your school is performing effectively. Regardless of the daily challenges being put in your way!
This online NAHT course, delivered by NAHT’s Head of Media Steven George, will help you - together with your peers - work through:
• Golden rules in successfully handling the press
• Questions to ask yourself
• Do’s and Don’ts in media statements and interviews
• Common mistakes – and how to avoid them!
• Getting your preparation right
• Successful examples and case studies
Facilitator - Steven George, Head of Press & Media, NAHT