The 2020 NAHT SBL conference will focus on setting up SBLs for a successful future. The programme provided for this conference will inspire individuals to develop and grow, in order to make a critical contribution to your school. The current political agenda will be set out with our partners to improve the professional standing and status of SBLs in the educational sector.
Who should attend?
This conference is for all School Business Leaders who desire to grow and develop their role and want to add their voice to shape the future of the profession.
This year we will be hosting two inspirational and motivational keynote speakers, one from within the educational sector and a financial officer from a leading commercial organisation. Further details will be published in due course.
- What does the future look like for SBLs?
- How will the profession develop?
- What impact will this have on pay and conditions?
Our panel will set out their vision of the future from three different perspectives.
Delegates will attend three exciting workshops as follows:
- Preparing financial statements for Governors and other stakeholders - what and when does information need to be presented. How to construct reports and communicate
- Project planning in education - how to prepare and deliver a project. What tools to consider using
- 'Leadering' up and moving away from a management philosophy and striking out as a leader
Draft outline programme is as follows:
0830 - Registration
0915 - Welcome
0930 - Keynote speaker 1
1010 - Refreshments
1030 - Workshop 1
1115 - Workshop 2
1200 - Lunch
1300 - Panel Discussion
1345 - Workshop 3
1430 - Refreshments
1450 - Keynote speaker 2
1530 - Conference close
NAHT Wellness and Protect
Don't forget, for this event please note that members who have signed up for the wellness and protect cover can get their transport and cover fees paid for. Please click here to see information about this.