Book one course, get one free
It’s two for one across all courses when you book this August. Book onto any of our courses taking place before the end of the year and either bring a friend with you for free or get your next course free when you book them together. Simply enter the code 2for1 at the checkout. Offer ends on 31 August 2019*
Train your brain with our CPD
Welcome to NAHT professional development’s new Autumn programme, which we have created to help you to develop you in your role, and in turn grow your career. We offer a range of highly regarded courses, held in a variety of UK locations, and some e-learning courses that are soon to be available.
Our variety of training courses means there’s something to benefit all members of your leadership team and your whole school. Book with us today and you’ll not only have access to top course content delivered by an excellent facilitator, but you’ll be able to network with like-minded peers to share experiences and solve problems.
If you would like to book one of the courses, click on the link and follow the booking instructions which will be displayed on the designated course page. Also don't forget to look at our tailored training courses which can be delivered in your school. We also run regular conferences for school leaders.
Got a question, or need help deciding which course would be best for you? Simply contact our CPD team on 01444 472405 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Terms and Conditions
- This special scheme is only available for August 2019 inclusive
- Applies to all national courses available this year – September to December 2019 only
- Two bookings must be made – This can be for two persons attending the same course or one person attending two different courses within the time-frame above
- Bookings are not transferable. Our normal cancellation terms and conditions apply
- If one of the 2 for 1 bookings is cancelled for whatever reason, the other booking will be charged at the appropriate full cost
- If you do not make two bookings under this scheme you will be charged at the full course rate.