In line with the government's national disability strategy, ACAS (the Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service), in conjunction with the Department for Business's, energy and industrial strategy, has launched a new disability hub to provide clear advice and guidance on disability employment rights for both employers and workers.
The guidance on the disability hub covers:
• reasonable adjustments
• supporting mental health at work
• disability discrimination
• employment law
• improving equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace
• applying protected characteristics at work
• coronavirus (covid-19) guidance.
First published 17 August 2021