NAHT represents more than 30,500 school leaders in every phase and sector of education, including early years, primary, secondary and special schools, which makes us the largest association for school leaders in the UK. We represent, advise and train school leaders in England, Wales and Northern Ireland. NAHT Edge supports, develops and represents middle leaders in schools. We use our influence at the highest levels of government. Our campaign activity is focused on five priorities.
- Representation - Our first-class team of experts fields more than 15,000 calls a year to help our members overcome the many challenges of school leadership
- Advice - We publish weekly advice and guidance documents on every aspect of school leadership and provide legal support for our 43,000 members (including Life and NAHT Edge members)
- Research - Our policy team creates and provides rigorous analysis of the latest trends and issues in education, and we share this review with policymakers and school leaders
- Voice - We are the clearest, most informed voice on children and young people’s education in the UK, and we use that influence in the media and at the highest levels of government
- Events - Our programme of conferences and training reaches every phase of education in every part of the UK.