Home Menu

Pay, pensions and conditions

Pay and conditions icon.jpg

Everything you need to know about school leaders' pay, pension rates and conditions of employment. 

Have a question about your pension? Email pensionsadvice@naht.org.uk.

Applications to be paid on the upper pay range

Any qualified teacher can apply to move from the main pay range (MPR) to the upper pay range (UPR) at least once a year. This guidance explains the application process and conditions that apply.

First published 29 October 2021