The November 2019 edition of the Department for Education's Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND), Behaviour, Attendance, Exclusions and Alternative Provision Newsletter has been published and is available here.
In this newsletter, the DfE is focusing on the following:
- The SEND review
- The SENCo forum
- Supporting children and young people with asthma and/or severe allergies
- Updated guidance on public examination access for children and young people with sensory impairments
- The primary school nasal spray flu vaccination
- Supporting governors and academy trustees in their role in relation to SEND: strategic use of data
- The LearnED Roadshow – SEND event at Rainham, Essex on 14 November
- National Mental Capacity Forum Awareness Survey 2019.
First published 19 July 2019
First published 05 November 2019