Visit the UK's leading special educational needs (SEN) show on 8 and 9 October 2021 and discover tools, resources and support to empower young learners with SEN, with expert guidance, free workshops and neurodiversity keynote panel discussions with the whole SEND community.
- Get expert guidance in over 40 CPD-certified seminars
- Enjoy free hands-on workshops from leading SEN advocates
- Dive into neurodiversity in the free keynote panel discussions
- Browse dedicated SEN exhibitors with exclusive offers
- Share your challenges and successes with your peers through a TeachMeet.
First published 27 September 2021