Review your finances with NAHT Personal Financial Services and claim £50 M&S vouchers
Many of us have key priorities for the years ahead, but it sometimes feels like we’re only adding items, without actually achieving them. Well, our partner NAHT Personal Financial Services may be able to help.
A financial adviser could be an ideal person to speak to if you’re considering what options are available for your finances. This means focusing on your future financial dreams and goals, for example:
- Whether you have made plans to protect your loved ones in the future or have other key financial needs.
- What lifestyle you’d like in retirement and whether you’re saving enough.
- If your current plans (savings, investments and pensions) are on track to meet your goals
Financial advice that is more accessible
NAHT Personal Financial Services (provided by Skipton Building Society) utilises video software, Skipton Link. This easy to use service enables you to talk to a financial adviser, from the comfort of your own home.
Skipton Link is an award-winning video advice service that means you can have appointments online;
- Offering flexible appointment times. Even outside of normal business opening hours.
- You can share and discuss documents which may be difficult to explain over the phone.
- Your adviser will provide clear explanations and you’ll have the opportunity to ask questions.
- When it’s time for your appointment, simply log in using the details supplied. You’ll be face-to-face with your adviser in seconds.
- You don’t need to be a tech expert. It’s secure and easy to use.
- All you’ll need is a computer or tablet which supports video calls and has access to a secure internet connection.
- Call 0800 012 1248 today to book your appointment.
Looking to see if financial advice is right for you
If you feel like you could benefit from an appointment with a financial adviser, why not book a no obligation consultation. They’ll discuss your situation – and see if you could benefit from a financial advice review and arrange if you agree.
There’s no commitment to act on the advice – and no upfront fee to hear their recommendations.
Once you’ve attended a review, you can then claim your £50 M&S vouchers. Please quote NAHTONLINE to receive your vouchers. The offer is available if you have your review before 30 April 2021.
Capital at Risk.
To arrange your consultation, call 0800 012 1248.
NAHT Personal Financial Services is a trading name of Skipton Building Society, which is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority , under registration number 153706, for accepting deposits, advising on and arranging mortgages and providing Restricted financial advice. Principal Office, The Bailey Skipton. N. Yorks BD23 1DN