"I came away inspired and more confident to embrace the challenge of completing grant applications."
etc.venues, Manchester, 8th Floor, 11 Portland Street, Manchester, M1 3HU
- Understand the concept of positioning your school’s vision, goals, projects and activities to parents, local community and businesses so they feel compelled to support your aspirations
- Explore the key elements that make Income Generation activities financially successful and we’ll begin to start forecasting against the total value of money you require
- Learn the most important aspects of efficiently applying for grants and how a project narrative can help you optimise the information you gather from others
- Analyse your readiness to engage with Income Generation and begin to explore the justification for a change in the way you manage your school in becoming financially resilient
- Practice converting items/wants into fundable projects/needs and use this to write a Project Narrative that will help communicate the justification and purpose of your project to Grant Donors
- Experience the “donor’s perspective” and practice aligning your project’s goals with those of the awarding Grant Donor
Make sure you review the latest version of their School Development Plan and bring a laptop with a web browser installed to access the internet.
Early Bird Member - £160
Standard Member - £199
Please Note: Member bookings (Early Bird and Standard) are not transferrable. If a non-member attends an event in place of a member without prior notification and approval by the Professional Development team, the Standard Non-member charge will be applicable.
Early Bird Non-Member - £225
Standard Non-Member - £280
Early Bird Member booking on behalf of a Non-Member - £190
Standard Member booking on behald of a Non-Member - £225
School Business Managers, Marketing & Communication Managers, Head Teachers, Deputy Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Finance Directors, Development Directors, Governors and Staff with a responsibility for Income Generation from Primary and Secondary.