We would like your views to help inform NAHT's response to the Education Select Committee's call for evidence for its inquiry into alternative provision.
The Education Committee is seeking views on on the following issues:
- Routes into alternative provision.
- The quality of teaching in alternative provision (including pupil referral units);
- Educational outcomes and destinations of students;
- Safety, accommodation, and provision of resources for students;
- In-school alternatives to external alternative provision;
- Regulation of independent providers
Please send your views to email@example.com by Wednesday 11 October.
A fuller explanation of the Inquiry's aims can be found here
First published 30 November 2017