The following are all now available in Analyse School Performance (ASP):
- key stage 4 (KS4) 'Relative performance indicators by subject' report for 2017-18
- KS4 'entries and attainment by subject' report for 2017-18.
School characteristics 2018 data is now available in ASP. This updates provides a basic characteristics trends report and a basic characteristics by national curriculum year group report.
2018 absence data (two-term) is also available in ASP. This data includes all absences reported during the autumn term 2017 and spring term 2018.
In response to requests from users, a new release timetable (which includes upcoming data releases) has been added to ASP. This is available by clicking the 'release timetable' link at the top of the page/banner once logged into ASP.
- Data management is now available in ASP. This allows school named users to create 'what if' scenarios and explore the impact on the measures by removing one or more pupils from their phonics, KS1, KS2 or KS4 data so they can see how their data looks in different scenarios. For example, users can create a custom view showing the performance of pupils with EAL or non-mobile pupils.
- School users are able to toggle between their default and custom views for most headline reports (a list of reports and data items which cannot be updated by data management are shown on the data management homepage). This data management function is available for the most recent year's data held in ASP (ie 2017) and will be updated as and when new data becomes available.
- The functionality has been improved to export most files to PDF or Excel.
- Absence (three term) data for 2017-18 – April 2019
- Exclusions – August 2019.
Previous updates: primary
Provisional 2018 KS1 and phonics (with disadvantage data) is now available in ASP. Please note, users will need to have school named access (through their DfE sign-in account) in order to view pupil-level data.
The 2018 primary Inspection Data Summary Reports (IDSRs) are available on ASP. The primary IDSRs hold provisional data for KS2, KS1, phonics and context data. This includes data for disadvantaged pupils.
KS2 revised 2018 data is now available in ASP. This release also includes a new 'switch comparator' function, which allows you to switch the disadvantaged national comparator to a 'like-for-like' comparator. This is different from the default DfE national comparator, which is the national average for non-disadvantaged pupils.
The KS2 provisional data for 2018, including disadvantage data, is now available in ASP. Three-year average and three-year time series data is also included within this release.
Previous updates: secondary
KS4 revised data for 2018 and revised destinations (after KS4) for 2017 is available in ASP. This release includes a new 'switch comparator' function, which allows you to switch the disadvantaged national comparator to a 'like-for-like' comparator. This is different from the default DfE national comparator, which is the national average for non-disadvantaged pupils.
The Ofsted KS4 revised 2018 inspection data summary reports (IDSRs), are available in ASP. The IDSRs now contain final EYFS, revised KS2, KS4, destinations and provisional KS1/phonics, and 16-to-19 study programmes.
Last updated 05 April 2019