The way in which people log-in to Analyse School Performance is changing. Currently schools access ASP through Secure Access (SA) which will be replaced by DfE Sign-in from 11 July 2018.
Over the next week, all ASP users and approvers will be contacted with details of how to migrate to the new process.
When you next sign into ASP
Step-by-step on-boarding screenshots can be found here.
- You will automatically be directed to the DfE sign-in homepage, where you will need to enter your existing SA username and password.
- Once those details are confirmed you will begin an on-boarding journey where you will:
1. Confirm your personal details.
2. Enter your email address – this will be your new username.
3. Verify your email address (an email containing a link will be sent to you).
4. Create a new password for DfE sign-In (12 or more characters).
5. At the end of this process, you will be asked to re-enter your new username (email address) and password one final time before you can access ASP.
Over the summer, you will see more services migrating to DfE sign-in and this will continue until they are all on DfE sign-in, and SA is decommissioned later in the year. Both DfE sign-in and SA will send you to the right place to log in, wherever you start from.
Until then, you will need to remember your old Secure Access login details as some services will still use them, while others will use the new DfE sign-in username and password you have set up.
First published 11 July 2018