This year’s highly anticipated annual SEND conference returns on 21 June 2018 in central London.
With considerable demand to attend, this year’s conference will provide you with a valuable opportunity to examine how all schools and local authorities can deliver outstanding provision that supports improved outcomes for SEND children and young people following the conclusion of the SEND reform process. You will also get to hear about the outstanding multi-agency approaches being implemented, so you can meet the education, health and care needs of all the SEND pupils you teach.
Join us at the event this June to gain key updates and solutions from an influential line-up of speakers, including:
- André Imich, SEN and disability professional adviser at the Department for Education, on examining the future delivery of national SEND provision
- Professor Sonia Blandford, founder and chief executive at Achievement for All, on developing outstanding interventions to support the progress of SEND pupils
- Dr Adam Boddison, chief executive at National Association for Special Education Needs (NASEN), on delivering professional development to ensure a high-quality SEND workforce
- Natalie Jackson, education consultant and author of ‘the perfect SENCo’ and ‘the teacher’s guide to SEN’, on the role of the SENCo in promoting inclusive high-quality teaching
- Lesley Cox, education consultant and former national lead for special education needs and disability at Ofsted, on successfully preparing and meeting the standards of the SEND local area inspection framework.
This is an unmissable chance for you to explore the next steps to enhance your SEND provision and ensure the best outcomes for the SEND children and young people you teach.
NAHT members are eligible for an exclusive 20 per cent discount to attend this conference.
To secure your discount, call 020 3770 6672 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (quoting NAHT-SEN18).
First published 11 May 2018