The DfE has published a T Level action plan to update on progress made in developing policy and implementing the reforms set out in the post-16 skills plan.
This action plan includes updates on:
- Progress on the delivery of T Levels in 2020
- T Levels for delivery in 2021
- How providers will be selected to deliver T Levels in 2021
- Clarification on outstanding qualification design issues, including grading, flexibilities for SEND students, UCAS points for T Levels
- The assurance and regulatory system for the technical qualifications within T Levels
- The workforce support that will be made available from spring 2019.
The action plan is available online here. Further information about T levels and next steps for providers can also be accessed on the gov.uk website.
First published 10 January 2019
The DfE has published a T Level action plan.