The PSHE Association is the national body for personal, social, health and economic (PSHE) education. A charity and membership organisation, the association works to improve PSHE education standards by supporting a national network of teachers and schools with advice, training and resources. Find out more at www.pshe-association.org.uk.
The association continues to support teacher and schools during school closures, and it has created a support hub with resources and guidance to assist schools, teachers and parents with PSHE delivery in this context: https://www.pshe-association.org.uk/covid-19. This will have new material added to it each week, and t currently includes the following:
- A guide to teaching PSHE remotely
- Advice on addressing the coronavirus in PSHE lessons
- A guide for parents and carers on supporting PSHE education at home
- Guidance on adapting school resources for the home environment
- Home-learning friendly versions of relevant teaching resources, including our lessons on healthy sleep habits
- Details of webinars on a variety of PSHE topics.
You can find some links to other sites and resources that members and their staff might find particularly useful here.
First published 02 April 2020