OCR (Oxford, Cambridge and RSA) is a UK awarding body who provide GCSEs and A Levels in over 40 subjects and over 450 vocational qualifications.
- You can access information about OCR GCSE qualifications here.
- You can access information about OCR A Level qualifications here.
- You can access information about OCR technical and vocational awards here.
Feedback and complaints
For questions about qualifications, products and services or to leave feedback and/or make a complaint, you can contact OCR here.
OCR policy briefing
OCR policy briefing is OCR's regular newsletter that provides up to date with all the latest education and skills policy news including information on GCSEs and A Levels, as well as vocational and technical developments, functional skills and more.
The latest edition covers T Levels, occupational maps, summer GCSE entry trends, the impact of A/AS reforms, post-16 maths and careers advice, to name but a few. If you have not already subscribed and would like to receive future editions by email, you can now tick the policy briefing box towards the bottom of the list of options here.
Key updates from latest meeting
NAHT meets with OCR regularly, both on an individual basis and with other school leaders' and teaching associations. Below are some of the key updates from the latest meetings.
- Teacher support from OCR
- The teacher support offer that is available from OCR includes CPD events, support materials, past papers, practice papers and exam builder.
- Pre-16 vocational provision: strategy for Cambridge Nationals
- Level 1 and 2 qualifications for 14-16 year olds with applied knowledge and practical skills; complement and supplement academic offer.
- These qualifications are equivalent in size to GCSEs.
- The most popular subjects are recognised in the DfE performance tables and Progress 8 measures. They provide a start for vocational study and enable progression to Level 3 vocational qualifications, such as technicals, A Levels or apprenticeships.
First published 07 August 2018