As both a union and professional association, we help middle leaders to have a positive impact on their students and colleagues, as well as help them develop their own careers.
Once you’re in NAHT Edge, you’ll have access to a growing range of benefits, as well as the opportunity to shape the services you receive.
- Tailored resources and guidance on your employment and career development
- Trade union representation and support
- Legal advice and protection
- Specialist training to develop or enhance the skills you need for management and leadership roles
- Blogs to inspire and inform you
- Advice and resources through online guidance documents, videos and audio available when you need them
- Best practice guides and model policies across leadership, management, curriculum and pedagogy
- Regular news, views and debate relevant to you and your peers
- Ensuring our members have a voice on key policy issues
- Relevant professional development courses to help expand or refresh your knowledge
- Social networks (including Facebook and Twitter) to connect with like-minded peers, and share ideas and best practice
If you'd like to join us and become part of our community of ambitious and committed middle leaders, complete this short form and we will be in touch shortly.