We offer tailored services for middle leaders in England, Wales and Northern Ireland*, with online advice and resources combined with full trade union protection to give you peace of mind.
Aimed specifically at those with responsibilities beyond their own classroom, access to our online advice, policy updates, news, blogs and the latest research will help you to work more effectively, and our range of tailored professional development courses will support your career development.
For just £13.50 a month, you will receive the following:
- Full trade union and legal protection to support you through difficult times
- Access to high-quality online resources and expert advice to answer any management or professional issue you face
- A fortnightly e-newsletter that brings you up to speed with the latest education news
- A fortnightly research round-up email that summarises the latest educational research to aid your classroom practice
- Access to leading experts through our monthly podcast and regular guest blogs
- Specialist professional development courses to help you excel in your career
- Our termly Leadership Focus magazine, which includes a balanced mix of in-depth news, policy information and management advice that’s written by journalists and informed by its readers
Discover the benefits of membership and what makes us different.
If at any stage you’re unsure whether you’re eligible, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help.
*NAHT Edge does not organise, nor are we recognised by employers in Scotland.