We offer tailored services for middle leaders in England, Wales and Northern Ireland*, with online advice and resources combined with full trade union protection to give you peace of mind.
Aimed specifically at those with responsibilities beyond their own classroom, access to our online advice, policy updates, news, blogs and the latest research will help you to work more effectively, and our range of tailored professional development courses will support your career development.
For just £14.50 a month (or £8.70 a month for people working 0.6 or less), you will receive the following:
- access to courses and conferences where you have the opportunity to learn, share experiences, listen to key educational leadership topics, and join debates
- dedicated legal protection and advice from specialist advisers
- regular research round-up to keep you informed of the latest educational research that you can use and apply in your school
- the chance to hear from leading thinkers from the world of education through our monthly school leadership podcast and regular blogs
- a weekly e-newsletter to keep you abreast of the latest education news, so you’re always ahead of the curve
- Our termly Leadership Focus magazine, which includes a balanced mix of in-depth news, policy information and management advice that’s written by journalists and informed by its readers
- fantastic offers and discounts from a range of affinity partners
Discover the benefits of membership and what makes us different.
If at any stage you’re unsure whether you’re eligible, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help.
*NAHT Edge does not organise, nor are we recognised by employers in Scotland.