Expert resources and specialist support
- Around the clock advice and support – we are here for you when you need us
- Professional advice on managing your school including downloadable guides from the member's area of the website
- Access to our advice phone line, and the counselling phone line which is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Individual legal support, protection and representation from our in-house team
- Regional officers providing direct personal advice and representation
- Expert advice on pay, conditions and occupational pensions
- NAHT leaders working to influence national and local government policies
Access to NAHT Extras
When you join NAHT, not only will be a part of the biggest union for school leaders, but you will also be able to access NAHT Extras, our 24/7 online savings platform.
Once you have paid your first direct debit, and provided us with your personal email address, you will be invited to use our new member savings platform that will offer you a host of discounts across hundreds of retailers. Save on your everyday costs, from your morning coffee and pastry, through to a holiday, or even upgrading your kitchen.
To join you need to provide:
- personal contact details
- a personal email address
- bank details to set up a monthly direct debit
- your employment details (we do not notify your employer that you have joined).