Call us: 0300 30 30 333
Home Menu

Payment for the provisions of services

piles of coins.jpg

This guidance deals with payments that are made to members for service work undertaken outside their own school.

You should note that section 122 of the Education Act 2002 only allows the Secretary of State to “make provision for the determination of (a) the remuneration of school teachers…” via the school teachers’ pay and conditions document (STPCD). Here “school teachers” includes head teachers in maintained schools. 

Download the advice below.

This article is available to NAHT members only.

To view this advice log in or  become a member