Call us: 0300 30 30 333
Home Menu

Moving abroad? Information on state and teachers' pensions

retire abroad.jpg

Will my state pension be increased if I move abroad? Can I arrange for my teachers' pension to be paid to an overseas bank? This update clarifies these questions. 

This article is available to NAHT members only.

To view this advice log in or  become a member