Call us: 0300 30 30 333
Home Menu

Application to be paid on the upper pay range

improvement 389x267

Any qualified teacher can apply to move from the main pay range (MPR) to the upper pay range (UPR) at least once a year. This guidance explains the application process and conditions that apply.

This article is available to NAHT members only.

To view this advice log in or  become a member