Your membership also entitles you to use the helpline provided for NAHT by the Education Support Partnership via its global service centre based in London.
Education Support Partnership’s helpline is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. It is completely confidential and provides you with support by telephone or online from specialist call handlers and counsellors who understand the demands of working in education. It provides:
- emotional support and counselling
- specialist information on work-life balance
- specialist information on eldercare, childcare and disabled care support
- financial and legal information
- management consultation to support those responsible for managing others
- up to six sessions of telephone counselling
- access to Computerised Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CCBT)
- information on local services such as eldercare and childcare
Their experts assess each call individually and decide on the best course of action for each caller, whether counselling, CCBT, or signposting the caller to additional services.
So if you need counselling, information or support please contact the helpline on:
0800 917 4055
Please note that if you request a call-back or are expecting a follow up call from the helpline this will appear on your phone as a withheld number for confidentiality reasons. If you need to get back in touch or enquire about a call-back to the service, please ring 0800 917 4055 or email email@example.com- please include NAHT Helpline in your email subject and in the body of the email.