Getting in touch with NAHT via email
NAHT members: if you need help with your NAHT membership, you can email email@example.com, but for the quickest response please get in touch using the email address shown in the section most relevant to your query, below.
NAHT Edge members: you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with your enquiry, but for the quickest response please use the email address shown in the relevant section below.
- I’m having trouble registering for NAHT Extras
- I don’t know how to login to NAHT Extras
- Where's my voucher?
Please email email@example.com for help with NAHT Extras, and we’ll get back to you as quickly as we can.
Joining NAHT and NAHT Edge
- I want to join NAHT/NAHT Edge
- How do I join on a promotional offer?
- Can I join – what are the eligibility criteria?
- Can I re-join?
- What if I’m working part-time?
- How can I pay for membership?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for help joining NAHT, and we’ll get back to you as quickly as we can. If you’re interested in joining NAHT Edge, email email@example.com.
Membership – general queries
- What’s my membership number?
- How can I update my personal details?
- How can I find out more about my subscription rate and/or tax relief?
- I want to find out about member benefits, including car insurance, independent financial advice, etc
- I’ve changed jobs
- I’ve changed school
- I’m now working part-time (0.6FTE or less)
- I’m on maternity leave/paternity/adoption/sabbatical leave
- I’m returning to work after retirement
- Who do I contact about Direct Debit changes (please note, payment dates are always on the 5th or 28th of each month)?
To tell us about or to find out more about any of these areas or circumstances, email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also update your contact and membership details online.
Changes to your membership and moving on
- What do I do if my circumstances have changed?
- I’m experiencing financial hardship
- I want to leave membership
- I want to retire and find out more about life membership
- How can I ensure I’m protected if I leave the profession?
Please email email@example.com with your enquiry.
- I’m looking for professional help
- I’d like some pensions advice
- Who’s my representative?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your enquiry.
Logging into NAHT’s website
- I’m having problems logging into the website
- What do I do if I’ve forgotten my password details?
See the links at the bottom of the NAHT website login page for details of what to do if you have forgotten your login details. If this is unsuccessful, please email email@example.com. You can also change your password online.
Member communication preferences
- I want to change my communications preferences
- I want to ensure I receive critical news updates from NAHT (remember to check spam folders and try adding NAHT email addresses to your safe senders list)
- I’m receiving unwanted types of emails from NAHT
- How do I update my email address?
Remember, you can change your preferences by clicking on the bottom of any of the emails NAHT sends to members. If after trying this you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NAHT Discovery Education Pathway
Email email@example.com with any queries about NAHT Discovery Education Pathway.