Home Menu

Tax relief on your membership fees

Your membership payments are fully tax deductible.

How to claim back your tax

Contact HMRC (call them on 0300 200 3300) and tell them how much you’re paying in subscriptions. You’ll need your national insurance number to do this. NAHT Edge is a section of NAHT which appears on the HM Revenue and Customs list under ‘head teachers, national association’.

If you’re claiming tax relief on other expenses, such as travel or subsistence, visit the HM Revenue and Customs website and complete their form