Inclusive recruitment is the process of connecting with, interviewing, and hiring a diverse set of individuals through understanding and valuing different backgrounds, experiences, and opinions. Inclusive recruiting should be intersectional and consider more than just gender or race. An inclusive recruiting environment considers how different experiences, opinions, and values can work together to achieve a common goal.
In this session we will explore how to:
- educate your recruitment team
- widen your search
- choose the right recruitment tools
- build a diverse talent pool
- involve a diverse group of people in the hiring process
- focus on inclusion over diversity
Angie Browne and Hannah Wilson are former Headteachers. They coach, consult and train leaders on strategic approaches to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.