This year marks the 3rd annual National Special Educational Needs awards. The awards celebrate the most inclusive practice for young people in schools, colleges, training providers and employers in the UK.
Now’s the time to celebrate the impact of the hard work your school has put into making a real difference to pupils with additional needs. Share the wonderful practice that is happening in your school and the impact this is having on young people.
Enter the 2017 National SEN awards
Show how you go above and beyond in one of six categories:
- Most inclusive practice across a school;
- Partnership with Parents (must be co-written with parents);
- Most innovative special needs intervention;
- Best use of external special needs professional;
- Inclusion in Further Education (up to 24 years);
- Employer support for young people with additional needs (up to 24 years).
Download an entry form here or for more info and previous winning entries visit www.senawards.com.
The deadline for applications is 30 April 2017.
Page Published: 12/04/2017