NAHT responds to the Lenehan review
NAHT has responded to Dame Christine Lenehan's call for evidence on the experiences and outcomes for children and young people in residential special schools and colleges.
Our response focuses on:
- the financial pressures on residential special schools and colleges, and public services that support children and yong people;
- the need for tailored, flexible services for children, young people and their families;
- the importance of timely diagnosis and intervention;
- post-16 cross-institution provsion;
- and the impact and implications of the decline of local authority services on residential special schools and colleges.
Page Published: 20/03/2017