The Children’s Food Trust and the Lead Association for Catering in Education are hosting a series of free seminars on universal infant free school meals and the school food plan. The events are being held across the country, between 18 May and 11 June, and are intended to share ‘what works well’ and advise schools on how they can take advantage of various organisations providing free of charge support.
Topics will include:
- What effect will the election have on the school meals industry?
- What is the future of the school food plan?
- What support and/or funding is still available to schools – infant, junior and secondary?
- How can we maintain and grow meals uptake as infants move to KS2?
- Have your say on changes to the Ofsted inspection
- Take part in an open forum with industry leaders
You can find out more about the seminars here.
Page Published: 05/05/2015