NAHT Aspire networks are developing in many locations across England and the NAHT has an ambition for the partner schools programme to be available to all schools over the next few years. As NAHT’s commissioned partner, EdisonLearning will be growing its team of advisers to meet schools’ needs through two roles:
- Regional managers – advisers with a brief to lead the work in school networks and maintain strategic relationships with key stakeholders in an area
- Associate achievement advisers – trained associates that are trained to work with EdisonLearning advisers to deliver the network partnerships
Regional manager posts will be advertised for particular regions when the number of schools working and joining networks reach a critical mass, so if you are interested do keep visiting this site or www.edisonlearning.net, or register your interest with us now.
- Have shown demonstrable success in leading and supporting school improvement eg as a head teacher/ senior leader in a 'good' or better school or working successfully as a local authority adviser or school improvement consultant
- Will meet our expectations for personal competencies in relation to integrity and ethics, interpersonal skills, influencing others, problem solving and communication
- Have qualified teacher status
- Will meet all safeguarding criteria for working with children
- Will have a current driving licence
- Will have the ability and willingness to travel significant distances to different work locations
Associate advisers need to be able need to make a commitment of 40 to 60 days per year to support a NAHT Aspire school network. Advisers receive a free initial training course. Once paired with one of EdisonLearning’s lead achievement advisers they will attend leadership and key lead network days in which the plans for follow up development days in each individual school are agreed. Development days are undertaken by one or other of the paired advisers. Our advisers feel a great sense of satisfaction from being able to work with schools from the formulation of strategy through to enabling them to successfully implement their plans.
There are also opportunities for associate achievement advisers, if they wish, to help schools that have purchased components of the partner programme such as the Quality Framework for Learning and Teaching on a consultancy basis.
People are our biggest asset: we believe we can be the best by employing staff of real quality, who are able to demonstrate that quality through their work, whether they are working with and in schools, or providing consultancy to stakeholders in educational projects. Always informed and driven by our educational vision, our teams provide practical hands-on support, while striving to be flexible and collaborative with partners and clients.
If you have the profile we’re looking for, and are interested in working for EdisonLearning, we’d like to hear from you.
You can contact Amy Sage via email or 01376 562953 for further information.
Page Published: 21/05/2015