This course is only available on a consultancy basis where we come to you. For more details please use this link.
Improving school achievement through effective self-evaluation
Continuous and rigorous school self-evaluation is at the heart of school improvement. This course will guide you to focus your improvements on the areas that matter. The course will be a mixture of informative, reflective and practical activities delivered by a specialist consultant in their field.
- understand and use the self-evaluation process to identify actions for school improvement
- prioritise and plan a continuous cycle of realistic and practical self-evaluation activities
- develop manageable systems for recording and acting upon self-evaluation
- provide Ofsted-ready paperwork, including a self-evaluation summary, for your next inspection
- unpick each aspect of the current Ofsted Evaluation schedule
- see examples of good practice which you can adapt to your own situation
- feel more confident that your self-evaluation is accurate and that you have identified appropriate areas for improvement