We are currently making a few improvements to NAHT Edge’s website.
If you would like to join NAHT Edge, or you’re a current member and would like to speak to someone on the phone, please give us a call
on 0300 004 44 43
Alternatively you can email us or register your interest here
NAHT Edge is a new type of professional association and union membership which is part of the biggest union of school leaders, NAHT. It focuses on helping teachers to be better managers and leaders through high quality professional development, as well as providing the excellent trade union services you’d expect from NAHT.
NAHT Edge gives you the tools you need in your career, from keeping up to date with the latest developments to helping you achieve your ambitions for you and your school.
NAHT Edge offers you the following:
We aim to give you the confidence and ability to take control of your career needs
We provide high quality training to members and non-members
NAHT Edge events give you the chance to hear from experts in the field
you'll need to meet one of the following criteria:
- Lead a subject or curriculum area across the school or department
- Be accountable for pupil development or progress across the school, year or department
- Develop the teaching practice of other staff
- Line manage other staff, or be accountable for staff members' performance
This must be demonstrated by one of these:
- Pay scale or responsibility allowance eg teaching and learning responsibility levels one to three or leading practitioner status
- Job title eg assistant head teacher, head of year, head of subject, head of department, special educational needs coordinator, etc
- Supporting evidence eg job description or narrative
If you’re unsure whether you’re eligible, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help.
Join in today
Follow us on Twitter.