- To identify critical factors to seek your sound financial health and efficiency
- To examine the key components of the Schools’ financial health and efficiency collection
- To consider the Schools Efficiency Metric tool, the information it provides and the potential impact on schools
- To return to school able to evaluate and challenge its benchmarking scorecard and assess its adequacy as a valid benchmarking document
- To explore a strategic process for linking school development plan priorities to budget planning allocations and efficiencies
- To consider effective challenges to secure cost efficiencies
- To be able to identify in advance when pupil numbers become a financial threat
Head teachers, curriculum leaders, governors, deputy head teachers, assistant head teachers, school business leaders and middle leaders in nursery, primary, special or secondary education.