- Develop a clear understanding of the MAT application process
- Develop the skills to evaluate the benefits and risks to your school
- Enhance the financial management skills within the school to ensure it is in a position to remain financially viable during the growth period
- Learn how to plan strategically for growth and consider the resource implications
- Understand schemes of delegation
- Learn how to develop a plan for your constitution and understand the legal considerations
Governing body, principals, head teachers and school business leaders in primary, secondary, sixth form or maintained schools, academies, special schools, alternative provision and sixth forms at a senior level.