At NAHT, we are continuing to improve the digital experience of our members with the launch of our brand new website.
Features of the new site include:
- A fresh new look and feel, continuing to utilise NAHT’s brand while embracing a cleaner, and less cluttered design
- A fully mobile responsive browsing experience, optimising the site’s usage on smartphones and tablets
- Improved menu options, with more intuitive navigation
- More accessible stylings meaning news, advice, and opinion pieces are now much easier to read than before
- Refreshed iconography and increased use of high quality imagery
- Brand new content to help explain NAHT’s democratic processes, and the work of our councils and committees
- One single home for NAHT and NAHT Edge, with two points of entry on the one site.
The website will be in beta mode for the next 12 months and we will be taking this time to analyse key data and improve performance and user journeys accordingly. We would very much welcome any feedback you have on the new website, which we’ll be collating and reviewing periodically. You can tell us what you think by filling in this form.